Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a happy day!!
The other day I received one of those e-mails that people often send saying that they are sending you a prayer, and that you have to pass it on and something wonderful will happen to you. Well, I usually don't believe any of that nonsense, but a couple of days ago, on Groundhog day to be exact I got one of them, paid it no mind, and forgot about it. Little did I know that for the first time in my life something good was about to happen after receiving that letter --- Hummmm!! was it the letter or pure coincidence???

When I got home that night I got a phone call from the guidance councelor of a high school my daughter had applied to, and never expected to get accepted to, because they had 1800 applicants and only 120 get accepted. He told me he had been trying to get in touch with me all day to let me know that my daughter was accepted at the school and had an orientation meeting on Friday. Needless to say I was thrilled!! It's a great school, it has transportation that would pick her up and drop her off right in front of the house and best of all its free!! But that was not the only good news that was waiting for me that day. My son brought home his report card with 1st honors. What more can a mother ask for?? Thank you both for making your momma so happy!!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

What a great day ! Congrats :-)