Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Happy Birthday Jon Jon
Today is my son's 17th birthday. The years have gone by so fast. It seems it was only yesterday that he was taking his first steps, or saying Mama for the first time.
He was born at 12:03am, so we waited up last night my daughter and me because we wanted to be the first ones wishing him a happy birthday.

Today I wanted to take him to the Olive Garden, because that is his favorite restaurant, but instead he said he wanted his sister to make him a lasagna, and of course he got his wish. That girl sees thru his eyes. She adores him.
He can't complained, he got a bunch of phone calls, e-mails and birthday wishes on his facebook. This year everyone remembered his birthday!

Once again Happy Birthday to my baby boy, because no matter how old you are, you will always be my baby boy. I love you with all my heart. You are the best son, a mother could ask for.






3 comments:

Lisette M said...

Happy Birthday to your son. January 21 is my youngest birthday!!

Lisette M said...

My son turned 11 this year, it will be my last year of elementary school...

SoCal_Me said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your son! I'm sure you all enjoyed celebrating!