Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe another year has gone by. Wasn't it just the other day that we were ringing in 2008?? In my wacky, super fast life, this year went by in a blink of an eye.

Sometimes I would love to stop time for a while, my kids are getting so big its incredible. This year its been hectic, because not only do I have my mother in a rehab/nursing home recovering from a stroke, but my son is a junior in high school, so he is already taking the SATs and we started visiting colleges, and my daughter is graduating from 8th grade, which means ring ceremony, working on yearbook pages for her, visiting and choosing a high school, graduation party.

Crazy, Crazy but fun, fun!!

New year, 2009, hopefully it will be better than last year, and like every year we make resolutions. Mine are very simple, and God willing I am going to stick to them.
1. Put my finances in order, including cutting down on expending money and paying down credit card balances, and paying all bills on time.
2. Keeping in touch with my friends via phone, or e-mail.
3. Stop being a procrastinator.
and the one resolution I make every year "loose weight". Lets see if I can handle that one!!!! LOL!!

Well, Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

SoCal_Me said...

Happy New Year Jeannie! Good luck on your resolutions and may it be a wonderful year for you and your family.

Unknown said...

i like your blog......

Kelley said...

HA !!! We have the exact same resolutions :-)