Thursday, January 15, 2009


It's incredible how used we have gotten to modern technology. 15 years ago I didn't have a cell phone, and I didn't NEED a cell phone, but I have gotten so used/dependent on it that I can't leave home without it, and when I do like I did today, I feel totally lost, out of touch with the world, and scared that I might miss an important phone call. It feels like I left my house and forgot to put on my clothes.
The cell phone has become a necessity in my life, this morning I didn't even know what time it was because I normally look at my cell phone for the time. I am worried my daughter won't be able to call me on her way to basketball practice, or my son when he gets home from school. Or that I might miss an important call from one of my friends or from my mother.
Incredible but true!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hola Jeannie
I found your blog through La Cubanita Cose blog.
I just wanted to say hi to another Cuban Mom,
Saludos desde California,
Mucho Gusto de conocerte.
Marilyn.