Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why is life so hectic?

Why are we always on the run? There is so much to do, that the minutes turn into hours, hours into days, days into weeks and when you realize it, a month has passed by, and all of the sudden Boom!! a year went by. This is time we cant get back unfortunately.

I have a friend that I love dearly. Maria and her husband Paul have been there for me when I needed them and the same for me, when she has needed me the most I have been there for her. She is like the sister I never had.

We only live 10 minutes away from each other, but for one reason or another we never seem to be able to see each other. We keep in touch via email and phone, but its not the same. I miss them dearly and would love to see them every weekend like we used to in the past.

We have a great time together, we laugh till our stomachs and faces hurt.
Hopefully for the new year we will see each other more often, and hopefully will be able to go on vacation together again. We have been on vacation together a few times, and we have had the best times ever. My daughter Jessica and her daughter Allison were together in school till 2nd grade that they moved, but regardless our girls have been best friends since they were 4 years old. We might not see each other often but those girls love each other and when they do see each other is like it was yesterday.

Lets make it a new years resolution to see each other more often. Maria, Paul, Aly, and Pauly - Happy New Year! I love you guys.

No comments: